Monday, January 19, 2009

Blog Addresses

I wanted to make this blog address 0x539.blogspot.com but it said the address was taken. First of all I was astonished that anyone else picked this address aside from one possible meaning. Intrigued, and convinced that any address at 0x539.blogspot must be pretty bamf, I tried to navigate there, but it said the site had been removed. The exact words were "Sorry, the blog at 0x539.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs." If its not in use I don't understand why it wouldnt be available for new blogs unless it was just recently removed. At worse people are going to wind up with a different blog than they were expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Computer Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory